4 Week Wheel and Glaze course
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00 fortnightly with More info
So you want to learn how to throw? These 2-hour, weekly classes are perf you've already had a few classes and are ready to improve and broaden your skill base or if you're just beginning!
You'll be part of a small group of 4 to ensure each student gets some good one-on-one time and it's great if you've wanted to learn with mates.
The weeks will look like this:
- Throwing - Learning and honing skills.
- Throwing - A chance to try some new forms or reinforce your new skills.
- Turning - finishing the bases of your work and making sure everything is perfect for the first firing.
- Glazing - a time for you to make your vessels unique!
- These classes are non-refundable, someone else might have potentially loved your spot so it's important to make sure you get there or have a friend come instead!
- You've got to have close toed-shoes
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can very easily damage your work and make it difficult to throw which is something to consider!
- The time frame for your finished work should be around 1-3 weeks, if pick-up isn't ideal we can discuss postage
- 35 Colebrook St, Brunswick 3056 in the Thinkers and Makers Society facility. A stone's throw away from Moreland Train station via the Upfield line and the end of the Number 6 Tram. There's also plenty of parking too.
- Aprils classes fall on the 7th, 14th, 21st and the 28th starting at 12.30pm
- May 5 - 26 12.30pm